Dexodata Cookies Policy
Last updated: 25 January 2023
The featured Dexodata Cookies Policy (Policy) gives the definition for COSMODATA FZCO (We, Us, Company) cookies use. Further passages set:
- Definitions for cookies
- Methods the Company applies to such files
- Options You have for configuring the use of such files gathered through interaction with the online interfaces and processed by the Company on the System web page dexodata.com (System).
The featured Policy is considered as a part of the Dexodata License Agreement, which is available via the following hyperlink: https://dexodata.com/ar/license-agreement.
Please read this Policy thoroughly. Contact Us if You encounter any unclarified points or misunderstanding.
All the terms and definitions introduced in this Policy, which has no particular definitions, must be understood as specified in the Dexodata License Agreement and its Annexures. In case the following is impossible within documents mentioned above, such terms shall be regarded in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations or the generally accepted meaning at the very least.
Any use of terms "You", "Your", etc. shall be interpreted as a reference to the User or visitor of the System.
You agree to the terms and regulations of the Policy by pressing the button “I agree” during Your first System website visit where We provide You this Policy for getting acquainted.
In case You can not agree with any Policy regulations, You shall stop using the System instantly.
What are ‘cookies’?
A cookie is meant to be a short text file which can be kept on your device during Your website visits. The file contains particular information about the way You interact with the site, e.g. preferred language. When You open the Internet page once more, these cookies are sent to the website. It is the mechanism online resources use to identify Your browser or save the User preferences.
Cookies usually have “expiration parameters” which show the period these files can be stored on Your HDD. Some cookies are erased automatically after You close the browser. These are the session cookies. Other text identifiers can be kept on the hard drive longer, in some cases until the User deletes them manually. We define them as permanent cookies.
Why do We use ‘cookies’?
We allocate three types of cookies, which:
- Ensure the proper System functionin
- Gather analytical data
- Are required for communication and marketing purposes.
Essential cookies: needed for the normal System website operation. The Company may apply essential cookies to:
- Authenticate Users
- Restrict fraudsters from using the Services
- Maintain certain System features.
Analytical and performance cookies are necessary to:
- Identify recurrent User visits
- Define the content type consumed the mos
- Specify the time each page and section of the System web page was referred to or the site features used.
Communicating and Marketing cookies also provide us with particular information during online sessions conducted via Your browser to access the System or third-party sources on its behalf. Gathering such data permits us to:
- Obtain a better awareness of Our visitors and Users’ preferences
- Define the referral sites Our Users come from
- Know the objectives and methods they use in the System.
We apply this information for analytical purposes and to improve the quality and the relevance of Our System for future Users. Such data among other things consists of:
- Technical details, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) Your device gets access to the Web from.
- Your account specifics.
- Browser version and type.
- Time zone.
- The list of applied plug-ins and extensions as well as their versions.
- Operating system.
- Peculiarities of Your visit, inter alia, a Uniform Resource Locator (URL), the web pages You refer Our System from or to, the details of leaving Our System, including the date and time the visit occurred.
- Partitions of the System You have entered or been looking for.
- Registered actions, such as site response time, successful and failed downloads, duration of Your staying on certain pages, User experience details (scrolling, performing clicks or rollovers), as well as the way of closing the System page.
How to recognize the cookies placed on Your device and to delete them if necessary?
If You need to be aware of the cookies installed on Your device or want to delete them, You can manage Your browser settings.
Please consider that after You delete cookies or refuse to use them, You may experience difficulties using some of the System's features. They include issues with logging into your account, saving settings, and displaying all pages properly.
You can treat cookies in several ways:
- Restrict Your browser accepting certain cookies
- Make Your browser ask for Your consent before placing every new cookie in it
- Block every cookie through Your browser’s security menu.
To avoid getting cookies on the browser of Your mobile device, You will need to check its User manual. To get more information on methods of refusing cookies provided by Our suppliers, please visit the pages mentioned in the list below.
Most web browsers provide options to manage cookies through the embedded settings dashboard. To learn more about cookies, including the information on ways cookies are set, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following web resources will help You handle the cookie options for the popular browsers:
- How to set up Cookies policy in Chrome, Chrome Android and Chrome iOS;
- How to set up Cookies policy in Safari and Safari iOS;
- How to set up Cookies policy in Microsoft Edge;
- How to set up Cookies policy in Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- How to set up Cookies policy inn Mozilla Firefox;
- How to set up Cookies policy in Opera.
To get information related to other browser types, please appeal to the websites of their developers.
This Policy may be updated, revised and/or amended any time at the Company's discretion without prior notice. In case amendments are implemented, the latest Policy version is published with the date of origin on the first page of the Policy.
The responsibility to keep informed with the Policy updates is up to You. We recommend reducing the risk of staying unaware of the latest updates. To do so:
- Save a copy of the featured Policy after signing up for the Account for the first time.
- Regularly visit the described page on the System website to check for changes in the date the latest Policy version is published. If it is so, please take the time to study the entire Policy for revisions.
By using the System after the Policy has been amended, You confirm Your understanding and consent to the amended Policy. If You do not agree with any amendments of this Policy introduced, You shall give up the use of the System instantly.
Please contact Us if any terms of the featured Dexodata Cookies Policy are unclear or you have questions. We will be glad to clarify the Policy conditions.
Please be unconcerned to use the contact details provided below for any reason foreseen by the current Policy.